Tenughat thermal Power Station, Lalpania (3x210 MW) under Section 29 (2) of the Electricity (Supply Act), 1948.
1. TENUGHAT VIDYUT NIGAM LTD, a generating company under their electricity (supply) act 1948 registered as a company on 26.11.87 under companies act 1956 and after bifurcation of Bihar and Jharkhand became a Govt. of Jharkhand Undertaking with its head quarts with registered office at Ranchi plan to a build own and operate a 630 MW coal Fired Thermal Power Station at Tenughat, Lalpania in Bokaro district in the State of Jharkhand. The scheme envisages installation of three units of 210 MW each with associated infrastructures, machinery and equipment at an estimated cost of rs.2047.33 crores (aprox.)
2. Coal for second stage extension power stations shall be procured from own captive coal blocks and water from Tenughat reservoir on river Damodar.
3. Besides the plant and residential colony, distinct areas have been earmarked for ash disposal with future expansion for ash utilization facilities. Suitable equipments shall be provided to ensure that a quality of air and water emissions from the plant are within permissible levels as prescribed by Central Pollution Control Board, Delhi,
4. The plant shall annually generate 4415 million units of Electricity(80% P.L.F. approx). The power generated from the plant shall be supplied to JSEB and other agencies as per demand. Incase of surplus power, we may sell of it to other region on demand
5. Benefits will accrue to the region surrounding the power station in the form of direct and indirect employment opportunities, improved infrastructure an increased demand for service industries. This project will have a positive influence in attracting new expanding existing investments in the region.
There are a large potential of developing ancillaries industries and other medium a large industries in surrounding area of 12 to 15 km.
6. Persons/ organization having any objection may make written representation, if any, within two months of publication of the Notification to TVNL.. Representation received, after this date shall not be considered. Any body or his representative need further details may contact the undersigned during the office hours in the registered office of the company as indicated above.
Website designed & maintained by COMPUTER Ed. All rights reserved © 2007